Today I want to share my bucket list for this year with you, as I think it’s the best way to get to know me better.
I have divided my bucket list in two parts:
There’s a bucket list with things I definitely want to do this year and a bucket list with things I want to do in my life, no time limit.
The one for my life contains a lot of ideas for traveling and for tattoos.
Bucket Lists help me to focus on what really matters to me, but also to keep in mind, that there are a lot of things to do, that are fun.
For this year I want to:
– leave a cute note in a library book (which will be difficult, because our librarian always check the books for bookmarks etc.)
– do the 2015 Reading Challenge (I’ll do a post just about the Reading Challenge in a few days)
– make a scrapbook full of good memories
– watch all the Harry Potter movies in one day
– spend the summer with my friends
Last year my friends, some girls from our form and me celebrated the Holi-Fest. This is us afterwards 🙂 (To protect their privacy I made their faces unrecognizable. You still get the idea of this event.)
– surprise our teachers during their lunch break after our graduation
– find a passion
It’s not that much, but because I’m graduating this year I don’t have that much free time.
Also, I want to focus on spending time with my friends. All of my friends will either go to university or take their voluntary gap year far away/in another country. Only I will take my voluntary gap year in the area where we live now.
Are there any things you want to achieve this year? It’s not too late to make resoultions 🙂
Feel free to leave a comment!